At Dr Jonker’s practice we strive to make a patient’s entire encounter, from walk-in for consultation to the six week follow-up after surgery, an effective experience. Therefore you are able to complete the necessary administrative forms online which will be sent to our reception with a click of the mouse. Please consider the following aspects to assist us in creating a positive experience.
- Be sure of the location of our practice. see map or use the GPS coordinates “S 26° 42.027’ E 27° 05.779”
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. It is important to allow sufficient time to complete all the relevant forms before your consultation if you have not submitted these through our online service.
- Make sure to contact our practice to confirm if any specific or additional X-rays should be taken in advance or on your arrival. You can also complete and submit your request for radiological services online to speed up the process.
What to bring for your consultation
All new patients should provide the following on arrival of their first consultation:
- Medical Aid card
- Identity card/document
- All X-rays, MRI’s and other relevant test results
- A list of allergies to medications
- A list of your current medications and herbal supplements
- List all your previous surgeries
- Additional cash for the co-payment/consultation fee
All electronic appointment requests need to be made at least one month in advance.
Before an appointment can be scheduled, you need to open a patient file.
Complete this section and submit the information through our online services.
The radiology request needs to be completed to arrange for the necessary X-rays to be taken. The online service will enhance the process. After completion and electronic submission the form will be sent to Ryenor Kruger Radiologists who will contact you with further detail and arrangements.